Primary Care Services
At Alexandria Medical Associates , our physicians, treat the whole patient, not simply the current illness. We are focused on disease prevention and health maintenance. We are trained and experienced in providing comprehensive primary care for patients aged 13 and over. We specialize in pre-existing and long-term illnesses such as:
- Chronic Care Conditions: Diabetes, Cholesterol/Hyperlipidemia, Blood Pressure/Hypertension, Asthma, COPD, and Allergies.
- Wellness Visits
- The purpose of a routine preventive exam is to identify potential health problems in the early stages when they may be easier and less costly to treat.
- Sports and School Physicals
- Women’s Health/Gynecology Services
- Focused on women’s preventative health
- Vaccines/Immunizations/Injections: Tdap, flu shot, Prevnar-13, Pneumovax, TB screening, Phenergan, and Cortisone.
- Laboratory Services – drawn in-house, sent specimen to Quest or LabCorp.
Acute Care Services
We offer same or next day appointments for acute care problems such as:
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Skin Rashes
- Stitches Removal
- Ear Cleaning
- Skin Tag Removal
Weight Managment/Counseling on Weight Management
If your goal is to lose weight or address a medical problem that is affecting your weight, Dr. Ghadge or Emily PA-C would be able to help you to achieve that goal.
If we are not available, please seek medical advice at an urgent care close to you.